Monday, May 24, 2010

Why won't my hotmail messages delete?

Is there something that I am missing? I have msn hotmail and when I delete a message it leaves the inbox, goes to the trash, then roughly several minutes later it goes back into the inbox. Is there a setting I am missing or does this involve junk, safe, or address book mailings?

Why won't my hotmail messages delete?
check it off then go to your trash then check that also off and delete them
Reply:hi


---►when it goes to the trash find it and then click delete again





this should perminatly delete it





Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸.•*¨*`•.♥ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεḋ♥¸.•*¨*`•.¸Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤° ♥♥°.°(¯`•.•´¯)


.°♥ ♥°♥°♥♥° ♥ ¤º…`•.¸.•´ ♥™


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשε ค gøøđ đคу ¸.•*¨*`•.¸Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒcσρчяιgђτ ©2009 Zคηค™Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒđση'т ¢σρу, вε уσυяѕєℓƒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive