Sunday, May 23, 2010

Thunderbird with hotmail?

I just got thunderbird to help me stay organized with my email (hotmail) and I finally figured out how to read messages and send them with it. The problem is that I cant seem to add the contacts that I had in that email to thunderbirds' address book. I also cant access some folders that I made on my email account with seperate folder with important emails already in there. Any suggestions on how I can access this information on thunderbird?

Thunderbird with hotmail?
No idea about the folders, but the contacts you can export manually from Hotmail and then import them into Thunderbird. Go to your contacts and select export. This will give you a CSV file. From there, you can follow the instructions below to import the contacts from the CSV file into Thunderbird.

mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive