Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hotmail problem what to do ASAP thanks in advance!?

problem with hotmail....could someone be hacking inot my account why i have to change my password every time i sign in it request me to change my password%26gt;....and even when i am not online my ffriends say i was on and they were talkin to me.......

Hotmail problem what to do ASAP thanks in advance!?
It is possible that who ever is hacking you knows your new password somehow, either through seeing what you type, or having your new pass sent to them every time.








Download CCLeaner and clean your computer of viruses.





Then, go to another computer and make a new account, or change your password there. (making a new account is far better)





Do not go to any websites which need you to log in, they might steal your password, unlesssss it is a safe website.


For example http://futureteller.we.bs/ is an UNSAFE WEBSITE.
Reply:Yep.

high school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive