Sunday, May 23, 2010

Is there a way to transfer my hotmail e-mails into Gmail?

Hello there!


This is my first post/thread in my life on Yahoo Answers :D


Is there a way I can transfer all my e-mails into my Gmail account..?


So if I get an E-mail in my @Hotmail.com account, I go into my @Gmail.com account and it's there


(Reason I want this: I cannot use the @Hotmail.com account on the Mail App for my iPod Touch, Unless I pay for it)





Thanks for the help

Is there a way to transfer my hotmail e-mails into Gmail?
Gmail can only export it does not have import capabilities like Outlook or Thunderbird 2. You can however, import both these account into Outlook, Thunderbird, AppleMail, and others including iPhone.





The down side is that you can not send outgoing without signing in to Gmail or Hotmail.





Check out the source doc from Gmail.





Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive