Monday, May 24, 2010

How can I open msn and hotmail sites. Error 80072efd?

cannot access msn, hotmail, and other sites. Error 80072ef(g or d) appears. any help. was told it had something to do with my router but I have been using same wireless router for about 7 months. computer suddenly would not open some sites.

How can I open msn and hotmail sites. Error 80072efd?
I've been having the same problem since Tuesday evening, 4/22/08. I called Qwest MSN tech support this morning and finally (after talking to two different people and being on hold a lot) was told that some of the MSN mail servers are undergoing maintenance. They told me the service would be back up in two hours; it's now been 5 1/2 hours. I guess the only thing to do is wait it out. :(





Edited to add: Mine just came back, at about 6:20 p.m. Pacific Time. Hope yours comes back too!

college

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive