Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm not able to open a hotmail email? HELP PLEASE!?

I am not able to open 1 email in my hotmail inbox; and after clicking on it, I am getting this. Does any have an idea what is it, and how to solve this thing? cause I need to open that email.





Windows Live Hotmail wasn't able to complete this request. Microsoft may contact you about any issues you report. Please report this problem to Microsoft. | Network status





thx.

I'm not able to open a hotmail email? HELP PLEASE!?
I haven't had this issue at all. None of my friends do either.





Are you using IE7 or IE8? Because if you aren't, you should. Go to Tools %26gt; Delete Browsing History %26gt; Delete All





That might get rid of something that keeps the Live Hotmail site hanging.





Or refresh your browser.





There might be malware on your computer, so run a free scan : http://onecare.live.com/site/en-US/defau...





Go here and ask too : http://windowslivehelp.com/
Reply:happens to me sooooooo many times....summurized..MSN sucks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive