Monday, May 24, 2010

I lot my hotmail password and hotmail has an option Send yourself a password reset e-mail message?

How do I use it





1:I created the account my first in 1994-96


so did not add another email address


Do not remember the answer to my secret question


My account gets locked as I tried too many times





But Hotmail does say this


Reset your password


To reset your password, choose one of the following options:





Send yourself a password reset e-mail message.





Reset your password by e-mail


To send an e-mail message to @hotmail.com, click Send Message. The message will contain instructions to help you reset your password.





My account@hotmail.com





How can I get e-mail at my Hotmail or MSN inbox if I forgot my password?

I lot my hotmail password and hotmail has an option Send yourself a password reset e-mail message?
There should be a box you can check that says send to your alternate e-mail if you check that hotmail will send your password to your other, if you have one e-mail address.
Reply:Today I had exactly the same problem with my hotmail account. I created it in 97 so I cant remember my secret answer and I did not have an alternative email back then. PLEASE if you find out how to solve the problem could you email me to rubio.daniela@gmail.com???????








THX!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive