Monday, May 24, 2010

I am having trouble with my email account with Hotmail.?

When I am on a website that say "click here to email us", I used click it and an email with their address would come up in my hot mail account. Now when I do it, it goes to my email account but there is no address...therefore I am unable to email them because I do not have the address.What did I do to change things?? Thanks a bunch.

I am having trouble with my email account with Hotmail.?
Try this:





In internet, go to tools, internet options, programs, and beside email, if your hotmail isn't the default email program, then select the drop down arrow beside and select it.
Reply:Try right clicking on it instead of left clicking and then left click properties. The email link, I mean. Maybe you will see an email address listed there! The only other way is to reinstall your email app. It may be damaged!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive