Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do i transfer my mail from hotmail to my yahoo account plus all my contacts as well?

i contacted yahoo about that when i changed email addresses. they said the only way to do it was to forward each email that i wanted to keep to my new email address. then send an email through my yahoo account to all of my contacts notifying them of my new email address and asking them to send a blank email or a simple hello to my new one. then just save each to my list of saved contacts. of course, if you wanted a quick way you could just open up 2 diff url's (yahoo and hotmail) and then just copy/paste your contacts from your old email to your new.

How do i transfer my mail from hotmail to my yahoo account plus all my contacts as well?
4rt clk on each contact and send to .....or email entire page to yourself if u can figure out how...

college

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive