Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why Am I Stuck In Hotmail/Livemail?

I have three livemail accounts. I logged into and out of one. But I can't get into the other two. It keeps going back to the first one saying, "You're already logged in, log out and sign in with another account". But that doesn't work, it keeps going back to the first account. What's wrong?

Why Am I Stuck In Hotmail/Livemail?
Well im sure you tried logging out, and if it just keeps saying your logged out just close out the whole msn hotmail messenger. That hasnt really happened to me but hope it works.
Reply:install windows live beta: http://download.live.com/





use the live mail beta to have all three in your pc.





then use microsoft's synctoy to backup this folder: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail





change Adminstrator to the username you are using to backup your emails and setting in live mail.





sync synctoy every time you shut down your pc. keep this backup in a separate hard drive, in case of emergencies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive