Monday, October 12, 2009

Hotmail help desk or anything related ?

Help!





I think someone stole my identity as I cannot log in to my hotmail acct. The alternate email address to receive my password is old and non existent now as I haven't logged in and used it. Is there a phone number to call msn to resolve this or does anyone have any ideas?? Thanks

Hotmail help desk or anything related ?
This has happened to me plenty of times over the years and I'll have to tell you straight up that sometimes it is better just to create a new account rather than trying to find a lost password. I am not aware of a method to retrieve a lost or forgotten password.


I tried to email MS once and their advice was what I basically told you. They told me to just make a new account...





Hope this helps !!!
Reply:rsmd49 was right, get new account, try gmail as your alternative email


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive