Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can i retrieve my hotmail password?

i have lost my hotmail account password about 8 months ago and now that i remember the password, it wont let me log on since i tried too many times trying to log on, so when i try to log on, the system tells me that my account "will be blocked for a while just to make sure nobody is trying to hack my email account."

How can i retrieve my hotmail password?
hi


if you did not sign in your account in 8 months the account was cancelled (that happens after 3 months), that's why the password doesn't work








☆¸.•*¨*`•.☆ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεḋ☆¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆





_________☆


________☆☆


_______☆.*.☆


______☆•*.*`•☆


_____☆¸.•**`•..☆


____☆.•**•**•**•☆


___☆¸.•**•.**¸.•**•☆


__☆¸.•*¨*•.**¸.•**`•.☆


_☆•*¨*•.•.•**•...•*¨*•☆


☆¸.•*¨*`•*☆☆•¸.•**`•.☆


_______ ☆☆


☆¸.•*¨*•*.☆☆¸.•**`•.☆™


☆¸.•мєяяу χмαѕ`•.☆


☆¢øρчяιgђτ ©2008 χคηค™☆


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive