Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do i get my hotmail password back if i forgot my password and my secret question and location?

can you tell me what is my hotmail password are at kevLT21@hotmail.com

How do i get my hotmail password back if i forgot my password and my secret question and location?
I can't tell you, I'm not a hacker, but think of things you really like, try that, and then think about things you really don't like and know no one would ever guess as your password and try those. Or just use your alternate email if you have one?
Reply:I don't think there is a way--sorry.





Usually, if you don't remember your password, you'll be asked your secret question, date of birth, location, and some other personally-identifiable information, without which you're stuck until you remember them or hack into your account and change your password from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive