Friday, November 6, 2009

I am having problem opening hotmail?

I am not able to open individual email in hotmail inbox.Initially I thought it was my computer problem but i have found that other sites are opening well

I am having problem opening hotmail?
I also have problems last week with yahoo too, it may have been similar, it's the problems from yahoo itself. I had to wait for a day or too before they're back to normal and later I knew that there is nothing wrong, it happened to my friend also. Maybe they're trying to change to new face on the hotmail page so it takes time to finish, I HOPE
Reply:I also can't log on to my Hotmail account since yesterday. Like you, I thought there was a problem with my computer but since everything else worked normally, I figured that the problem was with Hotmail. I've googled the issue and it seems like nobody can log on to their accounts. I've had it for years and have never had problems before... Hopefully they will fix it soon.

high school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive